Your Subtitle text


What typical changes require an exterior alteration application?

Applications are generally required when constructing items such as decks, fences, sheds, gazeboes, pools, driveway extentions, and porches. An application is also required when building a new home on the lot, or an addition, such as a new room, carport, garage, or sunroom. Replacements of these structures, with the exception of new home construction, if previously approved, may be done without an application, provided that the item is restored or rebuilt exactly as it was when it was originally approved. Any changes to the original approval will require a new application. Always check with the covenant advisor, or submit an application, if you are not sure if approval is required.

Website Builder